CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 3, 2014

5 days

Yep, it is getting close to ice donkey. I am pretty excited and increasingly nervous. I think that it is going to be a great time and I am hoping that it is going to be the push I need to keep doing things like this.
I have always wanted to do something that feels adventurous. Or at least out of my normal routine. I have thought about running marathons, triathlons and many other things but one thing that I love is being in the bush were there are fewer people and hiking has always been that for me. I think that doing ice donkey is not getting me in to the bush but I am going to look in to doing Swamp Donkey in September which is an adventure race. That would put me in the bush away from the regular. Here's to the next step.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: